2017 No Baloney Bicycle Ride Comes to Morton Saturday August 26th
The 2017 No Baloney offers route distances of 20, 45, 65, and 100 miles. All routes will be starting and ending at Freedom Hall in Morton, IL (349 W Birchwood St, Morton, IL 61550).
- 5:45 am – Pre-registered check in & day of registration opens
- 6:00 am – Main (Morton) rest stop opens
- 6:30 am – 100 mile route start
- 6:45 am – 65 mile route start
- 7:00 am – 45 mile route start
- 7:15 am – 20 mile route start
- 8:30 am – Eureka rest stop opens
- 3:00 pm – Eureka rest stop closes
- 4:30 pm – Main (Morton) rest stop closes
Helmets are required for ALL riders, no exceptions!
There is still time to order a brick for the Memorial plaza in memory of a loved one or to show your support for this great gathering place by having your family name on a brick.
Bingo Every thursday
Every THURSDAY at the MORTON KNIGHTS of COLUMBUS Hall, 616 w. David St. Morton, IL.
Doors open at 4:00pm, Warm Up Bingo starts promptly 6:00 pm
Come early to avoid lines at purchase counter.
Play: Funtimes; Charity Game; and Layer Cake.
Kitchen and Complete bar open all evening. Order your favorite before and during Bingo. Menu includes but not limited to: Popcorn, Burgers, Pizza.