Fourth Fridays Starts April 27 from 5:00 - 8:00 PM
Fourth Fridays kicks off this Friday! Stop by our participating locations to enjoy art, business evening hours, music, family fun, and so much more. Highlights for our season opener include:
· Jefferson Street Studio & Gallery, our Fourth Fridays starting point, will have gallery showings and will host a Tres Rojas Wine tasting.
· FREE Pilates class on the Library lawn with Plank Pilates at 5:15 PM.
· Morton Public Library will be hosting a Family Friendly Trivia Night at Sucré Sweets & Social. Register your team online here.
· A sketch artist, a masseuse, and Taste of TCRC will be on the Plaza! If you are a non-profit organization interested in hosting a craft or game for one of our Fourth Fridays, email Crystal at the Chamber!
· Be a designer & paint your own t-shirt at The Cotton Top.
· A FREE painting with coffee art class & a clothing pop-up shop at Eli's Coffee.
· Central Illinois Cruisers & the Rusty Rockers will be showing off their best classic vehicles for cruise-ins at Village parking lots.
· Furry friends will be available for adoption through TAPS.
· Fun season-long scavenger hunt & hashtag campaign contest!
· Use the hashtag #MortonFourthFridays for a chance to win a $25 Chamber Check ever month!
· Participate in the Scavenger Hunt by visiting participating locations and answering trivia questions using our app! The app will be available April 25 at 5:00 PM. Check here for details.
· Painters, designers, poets, musicians, and other artists will be displaying and demonstrating their work around town.
Mark your calendars for May 25 for our next Fourth Friday where you will find a whole new mix of activities!
A special thank you to our sponsors Unland Companies and the Village of Morton Tourism Fund in making this year's Fourth Fridays possible!
We'll see you on the Tazewell Art Loop!
Community Development Director
Morton Economic Development Council
Haven't been to Fourth Fridays? From 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm on the fourth Fridays of April through August, businesses in Morton, Pekin, and Delavan will host artists, musicians, and pop-up experiences as community members and visitors walk, shop, and dine while enjoying all that Fourth Fridays has to offer.
Morton Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Council
415 W. Jefferson St., Morton, IL 61550